The College Search
- "Most of my peers are narrow-minded morons who seem to live in the
fifties. Because of this constant annoyance, the rest of us have a camaraderie
that allows us to see how the other half lives."
-Gary A., LSU
- "They say that Harvard students are arrogant, but where else can you find
world-class professors and guest lecturers, world-class students, and
-Edward S., Harvard University
- "Although it may not seem like it, RISD is a very religious school.
Everyone thinks they're God."
-Neil M., Rhode Island School of Design (this one's for Eric Kos)
- "Sometimes people complain about the lack of student involvement. I think
someone should really do something about the apathy at St. Lawrence."
-Bill P., St. Lawrence University(This happens everywhere)
- "Bates is so diverse! Yesterday I met somebody from Connecticut!"
-Ellen H., Bates College(In Maine)
- "Rose-Hulman is one of the few places where it's safer to leave a $20
bill on your desk than it is to forget to log out of the computer network."
-Zac. C., Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- "Going to a school as small as Emerson means that instead of saying
'screw you, Mr. 90803,' the administration will say, 'screw you, Joe.'"
-"Joe Bloggs," Emerson College(Screw you, Chris)
- "Yeah, there aren't any guys, but who doesn't like doing homework on
a Saturday night?"
-Nicole C., Wellesley College(The inverse of Stevens)
- "Girls at BYU are like parking spaces: the good ones are taken, the close
ones are handicapped or reserved, and the rest are too far out!"
-Todd P., Brigham Young University
- "In Rolla, we have tons of women, but not many of them!"
-Todd O., U of Missouri, Rolla
- "UCSD rages-NOT! If you like the ocean and the library and have a fear
of parties and girls without facial hair, you've hit the jackpot!!!"
-Spencer M., UC San Diego
- "There's a saying I've hear around: nine out of ten girls in California look
good, the tenth goes to UCSD"
-Michael K. (They should come to Stevens)
- "The men here often complain that there are too few women here; if
they took a look in the mirror, maybe they'd realize why girls don't come here!"
-Tara L., Stevens Institute of Technology(True, but this doesn't apply to me)
- "Our school is the school of the future and always will be."
-Chuck C., Rhodes College
All of these were taken from The Princeton Reviews "The Best 306 Colleges, 1995 Edition." Hope you got a good laugh. (BTW: The book is pretty good, overall if you're
trying to figure out where to go)