An introspective HyperText
- The right questions are more difficult to find than the right
- Correct "factual" answers don't contain too much information.
- Even "correctness" is questionable.
Ask yourself a few questions:
- What is your name?
- What color is your hair
- Was your hair always that color?
- Will it always be that color?
- Where do you get your conception of color?
- Does everyone else describe the same colors the same way?
- Have you ever asked yourself these questions?
- Do you constantly challenge your system of beliefs?
- Why not?
- Is there math in nature?
- Is there nature in math?
- Is nature self-similar (fractalline) ?
- Is the world recursive?
- Linear or Complex:
- Which do you look for?
- Which is easier to deal with?
- Just because it's predictable doesn't mean it's realistic.
- The stock market.
Go back to Chris Boraski's home page.